The government so far has not dared to change the assumptions of economic growth quarter this year because I can not predict the encouragement of the country.
"We will still use the same assumptions, growth and global trade, but the internal drive in the sector we can not predict. Additional How% deficit could push the aggregate demand," explains Head of the Fiscal Policy Board Mr. Anggito Abimanyu, when found in the Office of Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs , Monday (8 March 2010).
Regarding the potential increase in I quarter economic growth above 5%, he will conduct monitoring according to the information during the 2 months back to make sure the projected economic growth this quarter I.
"Tomorrow Wednesday we will do the monitoring, we see the January-February anatara what perekonominya conditions. So we can with certainty determine the forecast I quarter 2010," he added.
According to him, with the additional expenditure could not encourage increased economic growth due to the allocation of these expenditures is also used to price stability.
"So there's potential for economic growth but not significant infrastructure. To keep prices stable," he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment